The Black Flatweave Rug is Upcycled using a combination of Denim, Cotton & Italian Leather and creates a casual, relaxed look making you feel right at home. Hand woven with reclaimed materials its not only practical but super eco friendly as well.
- This Eco rug is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
- Each rug is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
- Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs. Periodic professional rug clean recommended.
- Remove spills immediately. Spot clean liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
- Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
- Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
Please note that due to the nature of these reclaimed materials although all care is taken it is impossible to ensure that every item is colourfast, if exposed to water or moisture colour may transfer onto other materials.
PRO TIP: We recommend rotating your rug every 6 months to gain the most longevity from your rug.
Custom rug sizing available on request.
Hammer & Thread is an inhouse label produced by Evergreen Life. We pride ourselves on ensuring that all of our products meet strict design, material and manufacture criteria. Each product must be made with reclaimed, recycled or all natural materials and should be made ethically by hand. We make a point of ensuring that all of our rugs are approved by the GoodWeave organisation and Oeko Tex certified. Learn more about GoodWeave and their fight against Child Labour.