Did you know? That if only 3% of the world’s population used silicone reusable bags, 219 million reusable plastic bags a day could be eliminated, reducing land and sea pollution! Say goodbye to plastic ziplock bags and any other single-use plastic bags for good. Make the investment in these reusable silicone bags, saving you loads of money in the long run.
There are so many ways in which you will be able to utilise the Evergreen Reusable Silicone Storage Bags. Big enough to store fruit and veggies, keeping them fresh and crunchy for days. Small enough for keeping leftovers or snacks on the go.
You will also be able to freeze, boil, microwave or store them in your fridge or pantry. The best part is you can wash them by hand or throw them in the dishwasher and re-use them over and over again! Made of 100% pure platinum food-grade silicone & tritan, BPA-free and non-toxic so you can rest assured there are no hidden nasties lurking in your food.
Featuring an innovative air-tight clip lock technology, which is totally leakproof, making it perfect for also storing liquids, marinade or to sous vide. Each silicone bag can be folded away when not in use, making it a space saver for your cupboards.
Reasons to range:
- BPA free, non toxic
- Made of 100% pure platinum food-grade silicone and tritan
- Eco-friendly and zero waste
- Suitable for fridge, freezer, microwave, boiling water
- Dishwasher safe
- Heat resistant - 50 ℃ ~ + 250 ℃
- Will stand upright on its own
- Air-tight clip lock technology keeping food fresher, longer
- Moisture proof
- Leakproof makes storing liquids easy
- Reuse them over and over and over again!
- Foldable to easy tuck away when not in use
- Individually packaged and barcoded
- MOQ 6 pack in each size
Heat & Cold Resistant: - 50 ℃ ~ + 250 ℃ temperature range, safely used in the refrigerator, microwave oven, dishwasher, oven or boiling water.
- Do not use on open fire
- Keep it dry and clean and away from sunlight when not in use
- Avoid heating in microwave for longer than 10 mins
- To prevent damage, avoid pulling the silicone loop too hard