Ever thought that discarded bicycle tubes could be reborn as a contemporary outdoor rug?
Well, that's what we've done!
Spaghetti-like pieces of bicycle tubes are woven into the shaggy rug by using PET yarn (derived from recycled plastic bottles) as a warp.
The simple shaggy gives the rug a modern and understated look which can be used indoors as well as outdoors. Environment friendly, as well as ultra chic for your Garden or Patio, the Sachi rug will never fail to impress! A classic, timeless colour that is super easy to coordinate with and easy to care for.
- Sizes: 160x230cm, 190 x 290cm
- Handwoven Rug
- Made with Bike Tubes & Recycled PET (derived from recycled plastic bottles)
- High Durability due to the materials involved
- Ethically made and GoodWeave approved
- Thick, plush and hard wearing
Oeko-Tex certified against harmful substances
- This Eco rug is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
- Each rug is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
- Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs. Periodic professional rug clean recommended.
- Remove spills immediately. Spot clean liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
- Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
- This Outdoor / Indoor rug is tolerant to moisture/ water. Water will be absorbed by its surface and will dry up without causing any harm.
- Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
Please note that due to the nature of these reclaimed materials although all care is taken it is impossible to ensure that every item is colourfast, if exposed to water or moisture colour may transfer onto other materials.
PRO TIP: We recommend rotating your rug every 6 months to gain the most longevity from your rug.
Custom rug sizing available on request.